Sunday, November 18, 2012

I Swear...

...you know, the hit song from the 90's by California r&b act, All-4-One, was originally a country hit? While it's not surprising that All-4-One-pain-in-the-ass-name-to-type did not write "I Swear" themselves, I did not remember that it was originally written for a country singer (yes, for a country singer, he didn't write it either).

Here it is: http://youtu.be/Z1VRIS-kZPI

Why is this important? Come December 13th, the country single will celebrate it's 19th birthday.

No, but seriously, why is this important?

Well, I suppose it's not. I had the song stuck in my head this morning upon waking up.

2 comments:

  1. I did know that, actually. But it has nothing to do with this almost irrelevant sentence I'm about to write. A few years ago I found an All-4-One album among my other cds, and I have no idea where it came from. No. Idea.

    ReplyDelete